Saturday, May 23, 2009

Trash Smasher By Hand

had so long no more memes:) Eaglechen

Stole at [info] rikuhana

rules: first
Answer the questions and post them to your journal
second Replace a question with a new one and add additional Recently added another third
Tag eight other people



first What perfume do you use now?
Armani Code Femme ... there's nothing more fitting for me. If it were not so expensive.

second Song of the day?
"Sleep" by "Poets of the Fall". It is Dewis guilt!

third Do you have any passion for collecting?
music boxes and hardcover books

4th What is your highlight of the day?
Um, I've now finally managed to read this &)(/&)$%()/?(=) FanFiction? Why do we really wasted his time with such a stupor?

5th What do you must learn?
tango dancing! And really cook. And to speak fluent English / read / write. And possibly even learn a foreign language. And so many other things ...

6th What did you last buy?
the weekly shopping and ingredients for the cake on Wednesday.

7th What is your favorite animal?
duck!

8th What is your main goal right now?
My new job in the IDF to cope somehow and build a well-stocked library.

9th What are you reading now?
Ishmael by Barbara Hambly;) Some (other) FFs.
really still "The Book Thief," but the book is its broke my exam preparation.
"The Robinson Crusoe Syndrome and what you can do about it" to prepare me for my work.

10th What is your eye color?
gray-blue

11th What would you do if you could change about you?
freedman, objective and quick-witted to be. May come of age:)
Let me know more about the current economy and politics. I forget easily.

12th If you are anywhere in the world for the next few hours, could you'd like to find?
somewhere on the land, preferably in Grandma's garden with a refreshing iced coffee or in the Zittau mountains. The home is calling ...

13th What's important to you with friends?
that, even if you can not hear each other a long time, still everything is as it was.
humor, confidence, the feeling of belonging together

14th Who would you like to meet? No specific


15th What is your favorite piece in your wardrobe?
My new black turtleneck

16th What is your dream job?
If I could, I would probably implement a little-girl dream and fashion design.
But in itself, I have found my "realistic" dream job and am very happy.

17th Can you curl your tongue?
Yo. My mother can touch her tongue even the tip of the nose. And is it very far up XD

18th 3 things that you put a smile on his face:
The smile of another person, compliments, a good song.

20th What is currently your favorite song?
I hear right now quite a few good songs, unfortunately I hear them out quickly ... In short: I can not say.

21st What is your favorite show?
currently? Star Trek TOS The XD Simspons still.

22nd What did you just on?
trousers and short sleeve sweat jacket. Gammel Klamotte wait:)

23rd What's your favorite Naschzeug?
chocolate and rice cakes with Ankopaste * _ *

24th What are you playing right now the most?
If, then Guild Wars.

25th What's your sign?
Virgin

26th What color hair do you have?
My natural hair color, hard to believe! :)
Gold Blonde

27th What do you think of cooking together with friends?
difficult, it is doubtful whether my friends would survive it. I'm quite bossy in the kitchen and quickly annoyed:) Let me rather alone in my district.

28th Your favorite color?
Viollet and dark green

29th Your worst habits?
to eat too much, arg! And can not stop.
I always take with your hands in the face, narf.

30th What do you like do not like at all?
ironing and window cleaning, brrr. If I were rich, I would always have a cleaning woman. And my clothes would end up in the cleaning.

31st Where would you like to Mezedhes? First
Germany explore, I would like to go back to Elba, Japan and see ... oh there is so much to see what I wöllte.

32nd What would you most like to do now? Crouching
with a cool glass of ice wine in a meadow with sunshine and let your soul. Alternatively, chat with Chris here:)



Take the meme can everyone likes that! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment