Friday, August 27, 2010

How To Shrink A Acrylic Sweater

magazine cover

When I read an article on the deportation of the Roma in France, I remember suddenly a discussion that I as a child with my Grandma and resulted in it came to why they drown newborn babies or cats would throw against the wall. Supporting their argument was that we would otherwise eat up so soon, because if you do not do this kind of birth control. Überlag times, she said the war in two to three times a boy. Let's say an average of five. And then get half a year after he got back two or three times a year on average five. Think about the time but then soon everything would be full of cats!

before yesterday I was at a photo shoot with makeup and before everything very professionally. The studio is located in the Princess Street and I got up at half past ten in the expectation that I was the first, I was not. sat behind the fluttering white curtains one already, I was told: colleague. Do you know you? No, I'm still fresh, signed the contract eggshells behind the ears, and no book has not just recently. The photographer sits down with me on the table and points to the fruit and drinks, I could use me what else I however, that except what I wear now, have brought to wear, he asks and I will move and pull a crumpled T-shirt in my small purse, but it only pulls up the eyebrows. We must therefore go like this. Where are you from? Anklam. As yet the Castorf has made something, he says, no, I do not think so he gets his silver apple and looks at Wikipedia, and in fact, he praises himself, sometimes he would even dooch a brainstorm.
am Then I turn and sit me in the mask, find me Benny powders with brackets in the sleeves and anmalt. Benn is silent, in contrast to the photographer. Apparently he has previously thought about what he as authors one might ask, and then comes so out gradually with the results of this consideration. Where are you writing this? And what times? etc. I'm starting him while he tries to wegzupinseln the dark eye angle, telling of my first impressive experience of reading and then it's a bit of books that you had to read in school and do a reading for years impossible . Whether I feel comfortable, he asks, yes, only my eyebrows seem to me quite mad and what is a blast from me: my forehead. I'm afraid it will eat the lower part of my face when I release for you. He wipes the hair still stubbornly out of sight, nothing to Making it is the boss.
Then I look for a while called to my colleague, the very hyper-intellectual times just jumping on the meta level and asked what subject they have not because by. Caesarean section, children's books and were probably so. Ok. She asks me, what else were always on my books for pictures on it and I say, that was no book there, that this is a very optimistic date and the photographer jumps at my embarrassment and says that everything is already quite right how do I do that. Compared with two Platikvögel sit on the end of ropes and swing in the wind. Even before we start, is my make-up corrected again. First, I am between two closely related artificial Walls and make the machine asks me if I feel comfortable. I say that it is great to be confined between two boxes. He laughs and says that it is an outrage that he is expected to lie here in his own studio. For me, changing from a purple to a brown background. That's what the two assistants, one of which made me a coffee and an already listed by the head guys. There are not individuals, they are nameless assistants, as they had K.. When the boss unhappy with the background and all, he sends us to a black table. The wind machine is taken out and flutter makes my hair. The rest of the session I'm sitting in the wind and try to to keep the arms down and to not lick my lips. as it is over, is waiting the next colleague. I'm going to hand him, he brought cake if I want a piece? No, I will be again. Already? Yes. Without having seen one of these ragged hair pictures, I am going.

Every morning you should be in the spotlight a bit, I think on the way back, there is one so beautiful before important and at some point probably belongs to the suspicion that all this is perhaps a mistake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment