Monday, January 17, 2011

Liver Toxicity Accutane

Feierabend

It's the last meters of the revision, but I'm too exhausted to follow through this now. Everything hurts. I'm just not used to keeping my ass on as physical way to move. The excitement of a newcomer to prevent one that I take breaks and even I drink something. I just walk the whole time through the store, do my duties and dry up. Wednesday, the next layer. Saturday instruction in the secrets of making coffee with S., the bioinformatics expert who has winked at me a few times, when we were occupied baguettes. Wink is a bit out of fashion, it seems. Perhaps because it is associated too strongly with sweaty men, beside which you want to sit in no case on the plane, or people have simply forgotten how to move their bodies asynchronous half.

In the shower I looked down at my scared earlier and found a paunch. Brought me to safety, Santa, this rascal. In any case, follow from it now but a few resolutions, and all have to do with salad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment