Saturday, January 15, 2011

Skinny Tie With Short Sleeve Shirt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v = hs9iqu83E9Y

The disease is almost ready swollen. Swallowing causes no more pain, just a little cough and cold have stayed in memory. Now shake the table and the milk foam, I build again on the coffee stands stubbornly in the glass.
I have read some of the inattentive time and still looked a lot more movies. I was reading entries for Pysik and I remember how I was about a year ago had an attack of physics teacher, although that would be the worst horror of all: a day to go back to school. But a second study seems to me impossible, given this view. If I do in schools pass by, usually with orange nets and milk cartons in hand, then I pull involuntarily shoulders and go hunker down vulgarities that make this no-longer-children and not-yet-adults permanently on its own. But this looks already. As a child I had those places where people were bundles, smoking and waiting for victims, so hated that I took miles of detours or me for an hour in a hidden corner. My former internship will
give me something for Christmas, he writes, and I fear in my ways now and I still practice surprised faces in the mirror, I aufetzen be when he comes around the corner and asks: If they have not received my mail? All these stupid fears that, given the Erfarung fully inflated and unreasonable, are with my childhood verschnürrt when I long took my knapsack the street and from afar who saw the salute I too soon when they pass directly to me have. From this view completely disintegrated, I went and got her mouth then often from sheer worry but not on. When I saw yesterday

many small films by Guy Maddin, I took a fancy to go swimming and to hysterical dramas such as operas or Pollesch, where a lot of crying and moaning, because in real life, everything is always so slow and without feeling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment