Monday, February 14, 2011

Yamaha Powered Mixer To Crossover

The myth adulthood

Again and again I meet women (for it occurs to me, especially for women, although it is safe in men as well, only perhaps less surprisingly) not at my age, but some are over it and then totally surprising to me behave like school girls. It was years ago with a previous instructor of mine. How we met at a lecture, or better, we were both too early, I stood and smoked and because I attended a seminar with her, she was a little unsure as to whether this is ok, just help me. I asked in my embarrassment at what she works for and she just said something like causality and responsibility (which I suppose in hindsight, because they then used published a book). At that time it was a subject such as flu shots for me, not even what occurred to me one more question. So I nodded and realized that she is as helpless before me as I do. She looked like twelve, so clumsy, and bit her lower lip. It was not as if we were we were unsympathetic and when it would be an annoyance to meet one another, quite the contrary, we were (so at least my perception) is very interested in each other, just as we do not know how the cat is best at tail grab. In order not muted to stand together, they asked me who I will write my final paper and when I tell her that, she said, good man, as they have made a good choice, and disappeared because of a passing of their colleagues and took her in the entrance .
did today then I have a short e-mail chat with a friend, normally, just as the lecturer, one of the very sovereign women, is facing one tends to be a bit too much respect was and is startled when she sometimes what wrong. She wrote to me, even though we are legally be otherwise with one another, as sick in bed and sent me links to any things which she has in her delirium just reinzog. My God! I thought that is exactly such a child as we all know what is obviously not a very spectacular insight.
But the amazing thing is however, as the myths reason overgrow. Suddenly you're surprised by something you know very well in theory and eternally so. Just a few days before
(or was it yesterday? I can not remember for the life), I listened to a lecture enlightenment. It was the description of someone who is just amazed by a metropolitan center of self-knowledge and so I thought: How many layers and types of knowledge but it is. Typically you would go so out of two: this is the theoretical knowledge and on the other hand, the experience of knowing. But during those two Offenbahrungsstunden did us before so, as though there is a lot more shading and I remembered my GrĂ¼bel years in which my mind does not get bored, thousands of times to revolve around the same opportunity (you guessed it, it had dealing with an unhappy love affair, but nothing like this). This was possible because I am very old and rancid knowledge always fresh as a daisy and somehow different to the brain fluttered. I'm always thinking: What were you then stupid that you have not understood everything, and when I fetched the books look took out and wanted to see how stupid I was, I found that I was not even an idiot such as thought, some even earlier had recognized a similar way.
You could of course think that this is a memory problem and the novelty of the idea due to forgetting. But I do not think so. Rather, I believe that there are between theory and practice far more complex ramifications, as a suspect, the distinction between knowledge and understanding can be. Shortly after Christmas I was

0 comments:

Post a Comment