Saturday, September 25, 2010

Best Scooter Wheel In The World

Stinking birds

Gmx fooled me by promising me birds that are threatened with extinction because they stink and if I want to know more, I end up in collisions in space. What interests me the universe when it is down here stinking birds?

Contrary to yesterday's Befüchtung that I am now a wet cloth similar, I feel somewhat alive. Although the perception is slightly blurred, but that keeps everything in nice limits. I was laughing out yesterday that I go to bed and stand-up times, as a ten year old child. Because I thought that it is quite usual habits, she said without shame from.
Another error concerned, the virtue of punctuality, that ill-considered application brought me once again in the uncomfortable position, far from the academic quarter and held out of text messages dwelling on an unpleasant place and maintain. I am not even negligent Punk.

I found it interesting that, to me has been ten years, known as Baron of affirmative failure yesterday, without even wondering about it, claimed that he then want to be a rock star. If I remember right, he has but even then, as now, had still only bile for all successful and starlets embodiments left. The failure was even then the flag under which he went and never came to him, at least in my presence, an expression of hope for success on the lips. Rather, he laughed loud and dirty, if he used his name and the word "success" in the same sentence heard. When asked whether he would still be as rock star, of course, he laughed and denied vehemently, as he has done so at that time. In ten years, I thought, he then asked if he be a rock star a decade ago would probably also admit that that was the case, only just now, ten years later, he had freed himself from all illusion and do not expect anything more from life, only downhill. This is interesting because there seems to be someone in love with an ideal which he himself, because he is just one more person who will not get beaten to death his efforts can not match. Similar to the Nihilist, who claims permanent, everything is void, and would not care no meaning for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment