Friday, September 17, 2010

How To Disinfect Earrings

4 clock 45

risen by 4 clock 45 and waited and then nearly driven to the airport. On the last meters, but wrong is bent and the nerve of the man so much strained that he got out and ordered a taxi. On the return trip was getting light and I realize that I can also go to Berlin without making me in the pants, now you go.
read on a traffic warning sign I of the demonstration today, and it dawns on me that K. has therefore tried last night unsuccessfully, to call me. She is in Berlin and against Nuclear power.

Because my brother told me recently accessible when calling us if the conversation starts, quoted John King, and thereby destroy laughs (mostly the joke goes, for me, lost, but for him it is), I have for breakfast this here had seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5gXAwK0kGE&NR=1 and thought about it that I did earlier in the Leipzig together with P. times taken in Ilse's Erika. He was very drunk and a head shorter than me, of John. My brother is living until he "came to his feet," she says, at my grandmother in a village. She is afraid that he will not go away there. But probably there is no reason to. Cut off better than he can stay there.

get up early always reminds me of school hours, on this very specific nausea, which makes the morning me and the deep-seated chill. The whole day as through frosted glass. As a child I always got up at half past six and half past seven I was standing at the bus stop in the middle of a jostling crowd of people pushing and end. The first in the series were delighted when the bus came right to the door to stand in their bodies. We all kept our cards already in hand and showed it in passing to the driver. It is usually standing about half an hour of fields over and be tossed around in the belly of the bus. At some point, I think I have to write and occasionally a regional novel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment