Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cat Agression Hidden Camera

experience

middle of the day is dark and The sky pours. When the train comes, a flock of birds flying up from the tracks. For two days I was at home and have subsequently started to write down the family history.

A message says that louder warnings were fluttering in my former home, for months. You that I asked myself about important mail has its mental illness that they be freed from all responsibility, of course. I have now instructed to send me things. Let's see if this too much to ask.

In the night where I slept with my grandma and we played cards until midnight, I was called by a friend who sounded like doomsday. He would the most precious people in his life lost. Now, sometimes calm, I say, so simple you will not get rid of the most important allies. Although it may take months and years, so completely off the drunk after an argument not often. But, but, he says, is certain. Very well. It is more complicated and does not belong here, I think its impressive how someone can be convinced of fatal outputs, although he would have known better. Not long ago, he has complained to me before, that the most important to the people has finally ended, that he had acted wrong, etc. As an absolute end came so many occasions before, what it does not prevent the seriousness of the current situation . Doubt It is a matter of experience, I suppose, and the ability to learn from Erfahhrung. But the fact that new people are born stupid (the dilemma of history) prevents some of even the important points. I saw recently, when I was forced to have breakfast alone, often documentaries on Iraq and Afghanistan, and there were impressive tenacity allerdümmste committed military errors, of course, with harsh consequences. Because experience is not inherited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment