Thursday, December 23, 2010

Buffet Wedding Toronto

I'm looking forward to tomorrow

Yesterday was Lena's birthday Instead of today and we celebrated pure in color TV. Anja was excited weeks in advance and entrusted me with orders because they are the last of the preparations could not shoulder alone. I took her off the Lucia and we went to Lisa, brought candles for the muffins and brought the helium balloons. All the fine things we stowed in the basement TV and went to Mrs. DJ, who fought with the buttons. At 12, when the store was close, all guests were given sparklers in hand and sang Happy Birthday. Lena was a child and was looking forward like crazy. Later, she takes me aside and says: S, I like it so good to stand in the center. I just laugh. Who would have thought? All.

Then the first taxi ride alone in my life. The driver was about to drink tea, whether I want to, no thanks, I have to go to bed. He has to speak like and manages his life story of Kotti to recite to me home. As I lie in bed and my hair smell of smoke as before, I marvel at how much life story fits in such a short distance. Champion of the disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment