Thursday, December 30, 2010

Describe The Process Of A Surgical Abortion

Two heads of Khodorkovsky

few years ago, even during the first Khodorkovsky process, I saw a strange dream: I carry a plastic bag in which two severed heads of Mikhail Khodorkovsky is in there. Two other identical heads. I'm haunted by evil secret service and I have to hide - because I am in possession of this bizarre hand luggage. I must bring this baggage to any destination, which will mean a happy ending. What a happy ending - I do not remember.

As I hide myself and am trying to be as quiet, I notice that the two heads are not dead - I see the eyes blink, wrinkle their noses, their mouths open. The heads are getting louder.

would be the easiest way expound this dream as a premonition at that time, Khodorkovsky would twice sentenced to long prison terms, so to speak, "beheaded". However, is now talking more and more of them, against Khodorkovsky will prepare a third process. His mother says. "Mischa remains in jail as long as Putin is in power,"

The latter is pretty much the only one in the country, continues to claim that Khodorkovsky was sentenced for economic crimes. Putin is on this point in an absolute minority. I see this as the main difference between the Khodorkovsky process and the review processes of the Stalin era. No media propaganda against the "enemy of the people Khodorkovsky," no Demonstrations on farms on which the "enemy of the people" denounced, is what it was so common back then, but a pitiful acting judge who is clearly trying his sentence as quickly and as incomprehensible mumble to end, all possible unspectacular behind him bring - as if he would be ashamed of his appearance.

seems more bizarre and creepy this whole story. Is it surprising that the most dramatic, at times surreal and Kafkaesque, but real story is still not filmed.

One explanation might be that it has no happy ending, which is a Hollywood so much has. In my dream, it remains only a desirable goal that is never reached - you know, as in a dream Sun

a happy and see you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment