Monday, December 20, 2010

How Do You Die From Vomit Aspiration

@ wasunsausmacht 2010-12-20T18: 22:00

am I slowly into the Christmas spirit. When the pain did not exist, we would now be in the church at the fair. Instead, I ran through the snow and picked oranges and expensive bottles of wine, because she wants to come up with the best will nothing better for my parents. This I bake cookies. Actually wirs wanted to make a couple, but the L. was already close to falling over here and lay on the couch without moving. After two hours, I visited her and she spoke in a faint voice from a dream she had just left and they wake up from their own cry. Had I heard it and had come for that? No, I wanted to see you had going. She has birthday in a few days. because of the near Christmas they celebrated not be long because all the friends sit with their parents and then have to feed them. Wednesday is her first big birthday party for a long time.

The last weeks have been moved. I now have a half-time job in a cafe at the Charite and no idea how to put these accents. Among all the health passports Affairs Office and I wrote an essay for P, as I had said to shake the one afternoon from his sleeve, I'm really only the experience was once again stronger than the belief in my vast mental powers.

instead of a Christmas tree we decorated a baobab tree with a chain. Christmas Eve we will be for two, then when the weather permits, we will drive to the north. Thanks a solution I will give some M, of all that on which it is currently ongoing dispute. Then a package for the mother, etc. Anyone who has the thought of the gifts anyway?

0 comments:

Post a Comment